Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Water and Sanitary Sewer System:

The Town is mostly served by individual water wells and onsite disposal systems (septic tank and drain field system). It’s a rural way of life out here in the Ranches. Both water wells and septic tank systems are regulated by the Broward County Department of Health.

Broward County Department of Health.

2421-A SW 6 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33315

Water Wells/ Septic Tank System: 954-467-4700

A small portion of the Town is served by potable water through the following providers. If you want to find out if you are on a public water system or are interested in more information. Contact Sunrise Water Department, Pembroke Pines or Cooper City Utilities.  They are the three cities which provide water services to some areas near and within our boundaries.

Sunrise Water Dept.: (954) 746-3232
Pembroke Pines Utilities: (954) 450-6900
Cooper City Utilities: (954) 434-5519

Electric Power

Links and general information about Florida Power & Light (FPL):

P.O. Box 025576, Miami, FL 33102

Residential Service: (954) 797-5000
Business Service: (954) 581-5668
Report an Outage: 1-800-4OUTAGE (1-800-468-8243)

Please be advised that under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone at (954) 434-0008, or in writing at 13400 Griffin Road, Southwest Ranches, FL 33330.

Legal: Disclaimer